Friday, April 29, 2011

The beginning

Hi everyone, you can call me rAin. :P
After so much "styling" and widget adding and searching, I've finished the blog design! 8D
This blog will be about Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, some thoughts, life stories, anime, reviews and a distraction for me.
Feel free to comment and critic and whatever you want to do.


A little about me


I like soccer, for me Megaten is the only good free MMORPG at the moment, I've tested alot of them and it still the best. I often do AMV's you can always check out my YouTube Channel just click on the YouTube image under the "TAG's", I'll upload my "first" AMV soon. Well it isnt my first because I already had a channel with some AMV's but the account got banned due to copyright issues... I hope it doesnt happen again :\

Don't forget to take a look at the "USEFULL LINKS" I often read that blogs and its pretty cool.

If you like the content follow me, if you don't like it, well...I can't do nothing :\

You will find more about me with the time.

Its late, I'll post my Megaten Char's info later and the Epic Random RBA Boxes Video.

Enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment