Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random TBA Boxes Drops Conclusion

When school started (September 2010), I knew I couldn't play much so I decided to spend like 30min per day or when I had nothing to do farming rubber/bronze. More or less after Christmas when my schedule was more free I started to do the proto runs. It took me like 3 months to get the materials and 2 weeks to finish the proto runs, and like 2 hours to throw all the boxes XD

I used different characters when I was throwing the boxes so I was able to compare results, watch the video.

Well here's the video:



*Conclusions:

  • Luck doesnt affect the drop;
  • Level seems to affect something (take a look at the video);
  • Besides that only narutal luck.
*This conclusions aren't based in math facts/formulas are based in my experience if you have a different opinion  please leave a comment I would apreciate it.

I hope you enjoy.
Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment