Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm back! :o

After some months without playing I'm back again!
I'll not be much active though...but atleast I won't be inactive ;)
Here is a little update on my stuff:

I did a c5 enhancer c4.5 hexer and a pure melee for shiva/vishnu run. The c5 name is Kalok and the melee is Rain`Fall.

Since I didn't have much time to play I gave my enhancers account to my brother. So now I only play with the melees x)

Which means, I'm not the owner of Expel or Kalok anymore! :o

Now that shiva and vishnu are on vacations, I decided to work on a retal enhancer, the expertise grinding just started, I hope I'll finish it soon!

My first demon for this char will be a Wu Kong (I love it so much *__*)!

The pure melee gear is almost finished! I just need to buy Modern Thanatos, and it's done!
Then I'll start saving money for the LB Symbol set ;)

Peace out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment