Sunday, May 19, 2013

Updating stuff

As you might see, I am quite an inactive blogger :P Sorry for my inactiveness I'll try be more active from now on. So, things changed in MegaTen, now Marvelous-USA is the new MegaTen owner. Let's all hope they do a better job then the others. I turned Insignea into a LoA Enhancer, he is already level 90. Currently rebirthing Loa. Aiming for Mot and Thor~ I'm currently working on a rapid gunner too, named Exdee, Already got the gear and now I just need to finish the expertise. I don't know if I posted already anything about Expel, but I don't own that account anymore (Expel, Kalok) I gave it to my brother. Speaking of my brother...he is Expel/Kalok/Izmo/RENKI/Lucifer59, just to let you know x) I joined Veritas Clan with Insignea and Exdee, it has been an awesome experience, probably one of the best clans that I have ever been, they are nice and helpful and no drama. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm working on a c5 enhancer c4.5 hex, so when we get more Expertise points I can get LoA and make part of the next enhancers generation :P Cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment